OAKLAND ART MURMUR FIRST FRIDAY
Every month – rain or shine! On the first Friday of every month, Oakland Art Murmur hosts an evening art walk featuring arts and mixed-use venues collectively open to the public.
- Arts venues are collectively open from 6-9pm
- For special events & openings, see the list on the Events Page above
- Make a plan and check out the Oakland Art Murmur digital map to customize your experience
- Individual venue hours can be found here
- The street festival in Uptown — along Telegraph Ave, between Grand + 27th — is organized by Oakland First Fridays (a city, CBD, and community volunteer-run partnership). While the street festival may be cancelled due to rain, the galleries ALWAYS remain open for first Friday events and exhibitions.