Come out and see us! Check out the details below for more information on specific events (and times!).
Art, wine, music – we’ve practically set up date night for you. We’ll see you there!
Every month – rain or shine! On the first Friday of every month, Oakland Art Murmur hosts an evening art walk featuring arts and mixed-use venues collectively open to the public. Oakland Art Murmur (OAM) began organizing the free, monthly art walk — known as The Art Murmur — in 2006. Today, OAM is an organization of over 50 galleries that produces weekly art walks, guided tours and other exclusive events. Learn more at About Oakland Art Murmur.
- Arts venues are collectively open from 6-9pm
- For special events & openings, see the list below
- Oakland Art Murmur Map PDF
- Parking, public transportation and gallery hours info available at Visit Oakland Art Murmur
- The street festival in Uptown — along Telegraph Ave, between Grand + 27th — is organized by Oakland First Fridays (a city, CBD, and community volunteer-run partnership). While the street festival may be cancelled due to rain, the galleries shall remain open for first Friday festivities.