SPECIAL NOTE :
The KONO First Friday street festival has been canceled for Friday, November 2. This is a separate event from the Oakland Art Murmur First Friday Art Walk.
That said, come out and see us! Check out the details below for more information on specific events (and times!).
Art, wine, music – we’ve practically set up date night for you. We’ll see you there!
Every month – rain or shine! On the first Friday of every month, Oakland Art Murmur hosts an evening art walk featuring arts and mixed-use venues collectively open to the public. Oakland Art Murmur (OAM) began organizing the free, monthly art walk — known as The Art Murmur — in 2006. Today, OAM is an organization of over 50 galleries that produces weekly art walks, guided tours and other exclusive events. Learn more at About Oakland Art Murmur.
- Arts venues are collectively open from 6-9pm
- For special events & openings, see the list below
- Oakland Art Murmur Map PDF
- Parking, public transportation and gallery hours info available at Visit Oakland Art Murmur
- The street festival in Uptown — along Telegraph Ave, between Grand + 27th — is organized by Oakland First Fridays (a city, CBD, and community volunteer-run partnership). While the street festival may be cancelled due to rain, the galleries shall remain open for first Friday festivities.