About Classic Cars West
- 411 26th Street (uptown) Map
- 510 922 1319
- Wednesday - Thurs 12-9pm, Fri 12-10PM, Saturday & Sat 11am- 10pm & Sunday 11-3pm
Classic Cars West is a 13,000 sqft boutique vintage car showroom and multi dimensional gallery / art space. We are also a Beer Garden and Vegan Restaurant with a full ...
Second Halloween is a daytime-into-evening, indoor/outdoor, costumed (duh) extravaganza with a whole mess of your favorite DJs and weirdos letting their freak flags fly in the name of LOVE for ALL!
We’re moving the party to a new location that we are super stoked about: the Classic Cars West Beer Garden. It’s got great local beers (and tasty cocktails) on tap, Hella Vegan Eats in the house to keep your engine fueled, fabulous art and gorgeous vintage cars to ogle, and – most importantly – big, beautiful indoor & outdoor spaces so you can rock your big, beautiful Second Halloween costumes for all to see!
This year we’ll be donating all proceeds to two awesome local nonprofits: the Alameda County Community Food Bank and Rocket Dog Rescue
Lineup coming soon, but rest assured it will be well-stocked with your favorite Brass Tax DJs and friends! Take note that we’re shifting things a bit earlier this year so we have more daylight hours to show off our costumes – the party starts with a bang at 2pm and goes until 10pm.
* Classic Cars West Beer Garden, 411 26th St. @ Broadway, Oakland (12 minute walk from 19th St. BART) https://classiccarswestbeergarden.com/
* $10 before 4pm, $20 after
* Costumes are not mandatory, but come on – IT’S SECOND HALLOWEEN, people!
* Kids are allowed, however this is a party for adults so it’ll be on you to keep them entertained and explain any adult-themed costumes they may see!